Getting to the Show by Sea
Dublin has one ferry port:
Please click on Irish Ferries or Stena Line for full details of ferry routes and timetables.
From Dublin Port
Dublin Port is on the north of the city.
- Follow the signs for the Port exit, all routes along Tolka Quay Road
Junction with R131
- Turn left at the traffic signals, taking R131 signposted City Centre
- At the roundabout follow the sign posts to Dun Laoghaire via Toll Bridge and cross the River Liffey (East Link Toll Bridge - car charge €1.75)
- Take Junction 80 (Dublin Outer Orbital Route)
- At the roundabout take the 3rd exit signposted N11, N81
- Take Irishtown (Junction 81)
- Turn right then, at the traffic lights turn left into Londonbridge Road R111 signposted N11, N81
- Take Junction 51 (R815)
- At the traffic lights turn left onto R815 signposted Ballsbridge
- Proceed through the next traffic lights, the RDS Main Complex is situated on your right.