Getting to the Show by Air
The RDS is only 16km from Dublin International Airport. For full details on flight arrivals/departures, please click here
By Bus from Dublin Airport
An Aircoach bus (www.aircoach.ie) runs from outside the airport every 15 minutes and stops on Merrion Road. The journey costs €13 return for an adult and €5 return for a child.
By Taxi from Dublin Airport
Taxis are available at the Taxi rank outside Arrivals. Expect to pay between €30 and €40.
Directions from Dublin Airport
- Leave the Airport and follow the Way Out signs until you reach a signalled roundabout.
- At the roundabout take the 2nd exit signposted Dublin to join Motorway M1 Airport Interchange.
- Junction3 (M50): follow signpost towards City Centre
- End of the Motorway, follow the N1
- At the junction with Griffith Avenue turn left at traffic lights R102 signposted Malahide, Howth.
- Junction with R107, at the traffic lights turn right R107
- At the T Junction turn right R105
- At traffic lights turn left R131 signposted Dublin Port, Dun Laoghaire
- At the junction with Alfie Byrne Road go through the traffic lights
- At the junction for Dublin Port turn right at the traffic lights
- Passing The O2 (J79) at the roundabout follow the signposts for Dun Laoghaire Via Toll Bridge and proceed across the River Liffey
- Go through the East Link Toll Bridge (car €1.75
- Junction 80 (Dublin Outer Orbital Route)
- At the roundabout take the third exit signposted N11, N81 Irishtown (Junction 81)
- Turn right then and turn immediately left at the traffic signals into Londonbridge Road R111 (Signposted N11, N81) Junction 51 (R815) at traffic signals turn left R815, signposted Ballsbridge.
- Proceed through the next traffic lights and the RDS is situated on your right.