Terms and Conditions
The following Terms and Conditions apply:
1. No contract shall exist until payment is received in full.
2. Only holders of a valid ticket may gain entry to the RDS.
3. Admission by full ticket only. No readmission unless by prior arrangement.
4. Tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded, or mistakes rectified, it is the purchaser’s responsibility to check.
5. The RDS retains the right to alter the programme as necessary, without refund.
6. ID required from student/concession ticket holders.
7. The RDS has the right to refuse admission. Tickets may not be resold for more than their face value.
8. Photocopying invalidates this ticket.
9. Latecomers may be refused admission until a suitable break in the show, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
10. Pass outs may not be permitted.
11. Photographs or video recording made by the ticket holder may only be used for private purposes and not commercial gain. The ticket holder consents to participate in the photographing and audio or video recording of the show and grants all necessary consents.
12. The RDS does not accept responsibility for any loss, injury or damage of persons/ property on or around the premises.
13. The management reserves the right to refuse admission or to eject a ticket holder without refund for behaviour likely to cause damage, injury or nuisance, and to remove any person(s) for reasons of public safety, overcrowding or otherwise, as the management will have no liability for any damage or loss, consequential or otherwise, save that the management will refund to the owner of a valid ticket the face value of the ticket.
14. Before entering, all ticket holders may be subject to a search in a manner permissible under law. Anyone refusing to consent to a personal search will be denied entry. Where offensive materials are found, anyone refusing to give up said materials will be denied entry.
15. Mobile phones and personal chargers must be switched off during an event.
16. Neither food nor drink can be taken into the RDS.
17. Tickets should be purchased from authorized outlets only. Those seeking to gain admission using a counterfeit ticket will be prosecuted.
18. Please check event details, timings and car park changes prior to travelling as these may be subject to change.
19. Defaced or altered tickets will become void and the ticket holder will be refused entry.
20. Smoking is not permitted at any event.
21. RDS shall not be responsible for any event, performance or allocated seat that is affected by weather or any other reason outside of its control.
22. Should there be a problem with your seating or enjoyment of the event, please bring this to the attention of the event staff who will endeavour to rectify the problem.
23. Animals cannot be admitted except for registered guide dogs and assistance dogs.
24. RDS will not be liable for any act or omission by any person not employed directly by RDS and has no control over our suppliers and cannot be held responsible for any act or omission of our suppliers or their servants, agents or employees.
25. The RDS will not be held responsible for any changes to the seating plans after a customer has booked tickets. Should seating plans change the customer will be seated in the next best possible seat. If the customer is not satisfied with the new seats then a full refund will be made instead.
26. These terms are subject to Irish Law and to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of Ireland.
Full terms and conditions are available on request by contacting: Royal Dublin Society, Ballsbridge, Dublin 4, Ireland.