- Read the class conditions in the Competition Schedule to see what classes your horse or pony may be eligible to enter.
- Read the rules and any restrictions for the classes you wish to enter.
- Peruse the General Rules and Regulations section of the Competition Schedule as it is a condition of entry that you and your representatives agree and adhere to them.
- Complete your entry online via the following link; http://entries.dublinhorseshow.com. Entries via post, fax or email will no longer be accepted.
- Click here for more information on the Online Entry System.
Please note: There are a number of classes which require your horse or pony to have qualified at a previous show. Unless your horse or pony has qualified, it will not be accepted into these classes (please see below);
Classes/Competitions requiring qualification:
- Ladies Side-Saddle
- Performance Irish Draught
- Breeders' Championship
- Three Year Old Potential Event Horse
- Three Year Old Loose Performance
- Young Event Horse
- Small Event Horse
- Intermediate Side-Saddle
- Connemara Performance Hunter Championship
- Combined Training
- Junior Equitation
- All National Show Jumping Championships
Details of the 2018 qualifiers are available here.