- Read the class conditions in the Competition Schedule to see what classes your horse or pony may be eligible to enter.
- Read the rules and any restrictions for the classes you wish to enter.
- Peruse the general rules and regulation section of the Competition Schedule as it is a condition of entry that you and your representatives agree and adhere to them.
- Complete the 2017 Entry Form, making sure you sign and date it. Unsigned Entry Forms will be returned for signing and can not be processed until signed.
- Complete the 2017 Fee Docket and attach payment:
- Payments will only be accepted in Euro.
- Cheques in Euro payable to the 'RDS' or 'Royal Dublin Society' from a Republic of Ireland denominated account.
- Credit Card payments are subject to a processing fee
- Please note sterling will not be accepted under any circumstances
- Entry forms with payment must be received by the RDS before 30 June 2017.
Please note: There are a number of classes which require your horse or pony to have qualified at a previous show. Unless your horse or pony has qualified, it will not be accepted into these classes (please see below);
Classes/Competitions requiring qualification:
- Ladies Side-Saddle
- Performance Irish Draught
- Breeders' Championship
- Three Year Old Potential Event Horse
- Three Year Old Loose Performance
- Young Event Horse
- Small Event Horse
- Intermediate Side-Saddle
- Connemara Performance Hunter Championship
- Combined Training
- Junior Equitation
- All National Show Jumping Championships
Details of the 2017 qualifiers will be available here soon.