Online Entries for the 2017 Show will open on 1 June.
The Online Entry System is available via the following link; http://entries.dublinhorseshow.com
In order to use the system you must do the following:
a) Register and set up an account by providing your email address, surname and a password.
b) Activate the account by clicking on a link that will have been sent to the email address you provided.
c) Once the account is activated you must login using your e-mail address and password.
d) You must provide some further personal details before beginning the entry process such as Name, Address and Telephone Number, and your preference for its catalogue publication.
Please ensure that each entry has been entered under the correct Exhibitor’s account, as displayed at the top of each entry
Before commencing the entry process please ensure that you have read the Competition Schedule, and the class details and rules relating to the class(es) you wish to enter. Please ensure that you also read the general rules and regulations section of the Competition Schedule, as it is a condition of entry that you agree to adhere to them.
The next step is to complete the 2017 Entry Form:
1. Pick the primary class you wish to enter from the dropdown menu. A description of the chosen competition will appear to aid you in selecting the correct one.
2. Under the “Animal Details” section you must enter your horse’s name, registration details, colour, breed code, age, and you will also be given the opportunity to indicate if your horse is for sale or not. [If entering a class which is linked to the Pembroke Cup or Traditional Irish Championship a prompt will appear for you to denote your horse’s eligibility. This prompt will appear only for the applicable classes and you should read the specific rules to determine if your horse is actually eligible. Please note final confirmation of eligibility will be confirmed by the Equestrian Department].
3. You must then proceed to enter the “Breeding Details” section for your entry. You will be required to provide the breeder’s name and address (if bred by the owner an option to tick “bred by exhibitor” is available); the name of sire, dam and dam sire and the breed codes for each will also be required under this section.
4. For ridden classes, you must enter the rider’s name. There will be a requirement to enter the rider’s date of birth and the name of his / her trainer if the rider is under the age of 21.
5. At the bottom of the entry form you can add a secondary class. Please ensure to save your secondary class details before proceeding.
6. You must then save and validate the entry.
Please ensure to tick the box agreeing to the Rules and Regulations of the DHS Competition Schedule.
7. When the entry is finalised invoice details will appear. It is at this point that there will be an option to add a Harness Room or book truck/trailer parking in Marian College, if required. Please ensure to enter your vehicle registration details (of the vehicle that will be brought to the Show) when booking parking.
8. You will then be directed to a secure Realex Payments page. Payments will be accepted by credit or debit card and a 3% processing fee will apply.
9. Once you have completed your payment you will receive a confirmation email.