- The Dublin Horse Show Online Entry System will open at 9am on Tuesday, 5 June and entries will close at 5pm on Friday, 29 June
Online Entry will be available via the following link; http://entries.dublinhorseshow.com
In order to use the system you must do the following:
a) Register and set up an account by providing your email address, surname and a password.
b) Activate the account by clicking on a link that will have been sent to the email address you provided.
c) Once the account is activated you must login using your e-mail address and password.
d) You must provide some further personal details before beginning the entry process such as Name, Address and Telephone Number, and your preference for its catalogue publication.
Please ensure that each entry has been entered under the correct Exhibitor’s account, as displayed at the top of each entry
- If an Exhibitor would like a Rider / Agent to make online entries on his / her behalf, the Exhibitor can give permission by entering the Rider’s / Agent’s email address into the “Secondary email address” box, under the “Exhibitor’s Details” section. The Rider / Agent must set up or access their own personal account on the DHS Online Entry System. When the Rider / Agent logs onto their own account they will then be able to see the Exhibitor’s entries and make entries on behalf of the Exhibitor under the “Rider / Agent Entry” section. Please note the Rider / Agent will be cc’d on all Dublin Horse Show correspondence to the Exhibitor.
Before commencing the entry process please ensure that you have read the Competition Schedule, and the class details and rules relating to the class(es) you wish to enter. Please ensure that you also read the general rules and regulations section of the Competition Schedule, as it is a condition of entry that you agree to adhere to them.
The next step is to complete the 2018 Entry Form:
1. Pick the primary class you wish to enter from the dropdown menu. A description of the chosen competition will appear to aid you in selecting the correct one.
2. Under the “Animal Details” section you must enter your horse’s name, registration details, colour, breed code, age, and you will also be given the opportunity to indicate if your horse is for sale or not. [If entering a class which is linked to the Pembroke Cup or Traditional Irish Championship a prompt will appear for you to denote your horse’s eligibility. This prompt will appear only for the applicable classes and you should read the specific rules to determine if your horse is actually eligible. Please note final confirmation of eligibility will be confirmed by the Equestrian Department].
3. You must then proceed to enter the “Breeding Details” section for your entry. You will be required to provide the breeder’s name and address (if bred by the owner an option to tick “bred by exhibitor” is available); the name of sire, dam and dam sire and the breed codes for each will also be required under this section.
4. For ridden classes, you must enter the rider’s name. There will be a requirement to enter the rider’s date of birth and the name of his / her trainer for certain classes see Rule 18 pg. 13 / 14 and Rule 45 pg. 53 of the 2018 Competition Schedule.5. The next step is to save the entry before submitting it. Please note your primary class entry must be saved before you can add a secondary class entry (or proceed to add another entry). At the bottom of the entry form you can add a secondary class. Please ensure to save your secondary class details before proceeding.
6. You must then save and validate the entry.
Please ensure to tick the box agreeing to the Rules and Regulations of the DHS Competition Schedule.
7. When the entry is finalised invoice details will appear. It is at this point that there will be an option to add a Harness Room or book truck/trailer parking in Marian College, if required. Please ensure to enter your vehicle registration details (of the vehicle that will be brought to the Show) when booking parking.
8. You will then be directed to a secure Realex Payments page. Payments will be accepted by credit or debit card and a 3% processing fee will apply. Please note entries will not be confirmed until final payment has reached the RDS.
9. Once you have completed your payment you will receive a confirmation email.
- If an Exhibitor wishes to enter a horse into a secondary class after they have finalised their primary entry, they can do so by accessing the primary entry under the "Committed entries for the Dublin Horse Show" section and subsequently adding a secondary entry at the bottom of the Entry Form. Alterations cannot be made to committed entries. If a committed entry requires an ammendment, please contact the RDS Equestrian Department directly.
Please note that "Reserve" horses from Qualifiers should not be entered online. If you wish, forward a postal entry to the RDS Equestrian Department and should a place become available you will be notified and your entry will be processed.
- Online entries will be open until 5pm on Friday 29 June 2018.